You can find all my lessons at http://www.spanishfreelessonsonline.com/list-lessons/ or at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v8J281hMF2oE&listPLKQEL9j11yiUQ5SWdkc6ZT6A1NRoaskst
Spanish review lesson - How are you feeling?
Today lets do a Spanish review about how to express feelings and emotional states.
In this Spanish review lesson we will use several words that comprise what I usually call "Spanish useful vocabulary" or "basic vocabulary". By this I mean common words that are often used, unlike more awkward words than are very seldom used.
In this class I will be asking question to the camera, and giving you a few seconds to think the right answer by yourselves. I recommend that you PAUSE the video in order to take your take to think the right answer. But in the end that is up to you.
Some few sentences regarding the topic of today's Spanish review lesson
- ¿Cómo estás? - How are you?
- ¿Cómo te sientes? - How are you feeling?
- Me siento bien/mal - I feel fine/bad.
- No me estoy sintiendo bien - I am not feeling well.
- No me siento bien - I don't feel well.
- Estoy aburrido/a - I am bored.
- ¿Qué te gustaría hacer? - What would you like to do?
- ¿Qué quieres hacer? - What do you want to do?
- ¿Qué te gusta hacer? - What do you like to do?
- Me gusta salir a comer - I like to go out eating.
- Me gusta jugar - I like to play.
- Me gusta jugar (al) fútbol - I like playing football (soccer).
- ¿Por qué estás aburrido? - Why are you bored?
- Porque no tengo nada que/para hacer - Because I have nothing to do.
Pay attention to my pronunciation in the video-lesson. I recommend trying to repeat words and phrases in a low voice, in order to practice pronunciation and to get familiar with Spanish words. Reading without pronouncing is not enough.
To enlarge the video-screen to full-size, click on the right icon on the lower right corner of the video.
سيتم تفعيل التعليقات قريبا