You can find all my lessons at http://www.spanishfreelessonsonline.com/list-lessons/ or at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v8J281hMF2oE&listPLKQEL9j11yiUQ5SWdkc6ZT6A1NRoaskst
Travel words in Spanish
Why do we travel?
This is mainly a thematic lesson to learn Spanish vocabulary. Since we will be talking about traveling, I will list some of the most frequent reasons why we travel in the first place:
- viajamos por diversión - we travel for fun
- viajamos por ocio - we travel for leisure
- viajamos para descansar - we travel to rest (to relax)
- para aprender - to learn
- para conocer otros pueblos - to know other people
- por trabajo - for work
- para visitar familia - to visit family / relatives
- para visitar amigos - to visit friends
- por negocios - for business
- para asistir a algún congreso o conferencia -to attend some congress or lecture
- para hacer comopras - to go shopping
- para estudiar / por estudios - to study / for studying
In a future lesson we will learn some more travel words in Spanish, or Spanish vocabulary that may become useful when we are traveling.
You can find a full list of all the video lessons by clicking on the List of Lessons tab on the Main Menu.
Although we will be focusing more on vocabulary and grammar, pay attention to the Spanish pronunciation in these video lessons, and remember to practice repeating the same words and sounds.
To enlarge the video-screen to full-screen size, click on the right icon on the lower right corner of the video.