Learn how to easily take a still 2D Photo and turn it into a 3D photo animation. In this After Effects tutorial, we will be working with the new content-aware fill tool and completely separating our object from the photo. Also, we will add stock assets to take this tutorial to the next level and add depth.
3D Photo Animation Templates For After Effects:
- Photomotion: http://bit.ly/2MMLqg0
- Volumax: http://bit.ly/2NRuQM3
CinePunch, 9500+ assets for filmmakers, VFX artist, and motion graphics artist: http://bit.ly/2Y96eRB
Check out the best After Effects templates and packs here: http://bit.ly/2ko9zwT
Music From Envato Elements!
Free Stock Assets for your photos:
- Particles: http://bit.ly/2KPomNb
- Volumetric Light Elements: http://bit.ly/2NLVhQL
- Fog Elements: http://bit.ly/2KOp6lL
- Light Leaks: http://bit.ly/2TOxFBC
- Lens Flares: http://bit.ly/2TRFMfW
Hit me up on Instagram: http://instagram.com/sonduckfilm
Drop a like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sonduckfilm
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SonduckFilm
Connect with me on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshnoel
Visit our website https://www.sonduckfilm.com for more tutorials, giveaways and film and photo gear!