Text version of the video
Healthy diet is very important both for the body and mind. If you like Aarvi Kitchen recipes, please support by sharing, subscribing and liking our YouTube channel. Hope you can help.
All ASP .NET Text Articles
All ASP .NET Slides
All Dot Net and SQL Server Tutorials in English
All Dot Net and SQL Server Tutorials in Arabic
Asp.net session state mode can have any of the following 4 values.Session state mode is set in web.config file.
1. Off - Disables session state for the entire application.
2. InProc - Will be discussed in this session.
When the session state mode is set to InProc, the session state variables are stored on the web server memory inside the asp.net worker process. This is the default session state mode.
Web Garden - Web application deployed on a server with multiple processors
Web Farm - Web application deployed on multiple server
Advantages of InProc session state mode:
1. Very easy to implement. All that is required is, to set, the session state modeInProc in web.config file.
2. Will perform best because the session state memory is kept on the web server, within the ASP.NET worker process(w3wp.exe).
3. Suitable for web applications hosted on a single server.
4. Objects can be added without serialization
Dis-advantages of InProc session state mode:
1. Session state data is lost, when the worker process or application pool is recycled.
2. Not suitable for web farms and web gardens.
3. Scalability could be an issue.