Text version of the video
Healthy diet is very important both for the body and mind. If you like Aarvi Kitchen recipes, please support by sharing, subscribing and liking our YouTube channel. Hope you can help.
All ASP .NET Text Articles
All ASP .NET Slides
All Dot Net and SQL Server Tutorials in English
All Dot Net and SQL Server Tutorials in Arabic
In this video, We will discuss about
2. Difference between Server.Transfer and Response.Redirect
Differences between Server.Transfer and Response.Redirect
1. Just like hyperlink and Response.Redirect, Server.Transfer is used to navigate to other pages/sites running on the same web server.
2. Server.Transfer cannot be used to navigate to sites/pages on a different web server.
3. Server.Transfer does not change the URL in the address bar
4. Server.Transfer is faster than Response.Redirect as the redirection happens on the server in one Request/Response cycle. Response.Redirect() involves 2 Request/Response cycles.
5. With Server.Transfer the Form Variables from the original request are preserved.